You May See But You Cannot Touch...

Finally i'm ready to come out from my hiding. And i wont care anymore about what all the people had to say about me or my unborn child. It's their rights and i have my own right to say my own words. I don't care what they would say about my being. They are just being ridiculous and 'taksub-gila-babi' about their own world. I wont dare myself to join their parasympathetics ethics anymore. Their just plain stupid and plain crazy. Why should i even think to have contributed myself to this craziness. I wrote what i had wrote. And this blog is my personal belongings. My personal needs. And got nothing to do with them. It's my choice to let it to be public and it's my choice to dispose what i had gone through. And definitely they have no rights to judge. Nor to say what i am. Pathetic? Ah pegi mampos la ko ckp je pandai.

I've Been Virtually BULLIED

Ya i've been thinking and no, i'm not being provocative. But this is for my personal record, i think i've been bullied by person who thinks she worths wonders. A week after i gave her my personal views about her thought, she gave out to the world that's she was hurtled. A week after that? Come on. LEMBAB! And the others also, can't you spot me earlier? Bende dah basi baru nk bising. BETAPA BANGANGNYA. Ei aku dh maki ko lama lepas smggu br ko nk pasan. Pstu br la batak2 ko nk dtg serang aku. Ish ish ish. It was like a big c4 tight to her body and blow her apart. And i did not want to comment on her hubby's remark. Lucky i've thrown all her and her associates's RSS earlier from my google reader. So i just ought to have read the intro, the rest i wont know or do i bother? And yes, it became serious. And i was rigorously being attacked by mean and stupid and ignorance attacker including her dumb and obviously without brain sister. Yes, u may say now i'm makihamuning those stupidos. And for the fact that i dont read you guy's blogs anymore. You are just stupid to read mine and being makihamuning by me. Because i wont read your makihamuning anymore. Bodohlah kan, kalu aku tak maki hamun balik. Wardings aku before ni takde 1 pn perkataan2 bangang longkang yg dorg ckp tuh. So, this is to pay for what they being accusing me.

She on the other hand, being sad and humble. Arghhh what an ignorance! It's not her who attacked but her weapons. And i did email her my forgiveness. She did not even forgave. It's not fair! So why should i continues my humbleness and let her eat my happiness. I should go for something that make me happy. I'm a happy blogger. I write and let out so i wont have to hold anything. I can't let myself from being a hypocrites and kept my mouth shut. It kills me in the end. And i wont let that happen.

So, i'm blogging out. Wether you like it or not. Wether you are visiting or not. Hey you stupid. Why do you even bother. Go to hell damn you pigsss... Don't even come here. I don't need you. Really. So there. You may read me but you can't touch me. Until i know none of you is here. I'm locking everything. Comments or Messages.

My Hubby's And My Un-born Child

I don't know why they even brought up these things. I didn't touch her by saying her hubby's is a SLUBBY GUY or her daughter is annoying like her. I DIDN'T! It's not fair when they are pressing on me, by saying bad things about My Hubby and My Un-born Child. Yet, they we're saying that i'm a drama queen! YES I REALLY DO A DRAMA. I admit that. But do i need your judgement? Not in a million years lah. GO TO HELL!!

What A Bad Week I Had

Earlier this week, i had a friend. Which i adore her so much. Since she was so brave and very tough to went to further her studies. And the way she work. She seems to manage to do everything. Became an incident last-last week where i did something that made her crushed. I don't know if she accepted my explanation that i didn't meant it. I hope she'll be okay. Later this week, she seems ok to me. I hope she forgave me. :D.....

I don't care about the 44s who hated me. I want them to hate me. ;p. They think they are 44 i will respect them? They need to respect me in order to have my respect. Like my big boss, 52, respect me for who i am. A human being. I respect her very much. :D

Remarks From My Hubby and My Dearest Friend

Last night, when hubby's went home. He was commenting on my post yesterday. He was like, "Lepas ni abg nk blok dh. Bia sume blog2 die takyah baca. Bia die tak payah tulis2 blog. Tak payah nk baca2 blog yg kutuk2 maki hamun dh"
I know he was protecting me. So i just smile and kissed him. :D..........

During the breakdown for the week. She had been there for me eventhough she is not well herself. She was very supportive and helping me to get up. She stands for me and I don't know what i'll turn to without her. I know sometimes i'm being ridiculous myself. But she accept me as i am. I know she'll be there whenever i need her. Love you so much......:D

Ya, later this entry, my mood became so good. :D. I'm happy now and will go fine afterwards. InsyaAllah....

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan