I Can't Go Further Than This..

They said :
“I love Malays and I love Malaysia,” says Gerakan central committee member Dr Asharuddin Ahmad. “But this country cannot survive without non-Malays. We are all Malaysians. The future of Malaysia lies with multiracial parties”
Yes, we can't live without them. But you can have your rights. Your job. Your home. But please don't touch on our religion. Don't ask why Islam is a must to all Malays. We had enough of murtadis today.

I just hope someone with strong words could say something about this. At least if you don't want to stand for your people (Malays), do stand for your religion. After all, there's Chinese/ Indians Muslims in Malaysia.

What about them? Do you think it's okay if your kids turn out to choose different religion when they grew up? Maybe they'll say, what about the parents of Chinese whose their kids converted to Islam? What do they feel? Ya i know Muslim's parents will feel the same. But Islamic is not about being Islamic just.. It is more than that.

That's why i refuse to give my words. I am not strong enough to talk about this. But i know, something is just not right to let the opponent cross the line. It is like, just because they want to rule Malaysia, they forgot about their roots and fields. They didn't care about the only thing they should thought about. RELIGION!

I'm not alim myself. I still feel scared thinking about death. But at least. Give me some assurance. If i were to choose you, what you'd do to save me and my next generations from being converted?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor