Mum's Story Contest with Dumex

Full Name : Siti Fatimah Khairiah Bt M Amin
NIRC : 811216xxxxxxxx
Contact No.: 019xxxxxxx
Address : No. 17 JLN AU 1C/3F Taman Keramat Permai 54200 Kuala Lumpur
Email: sitilemon2@gmail.com


My Story:

I was feeling guilty over delivering my second son because my eldest
son is too small and fragile to understand the moment of being a big
brother.

The day came unexpectedly when I received my first contraction. I was
trying to adapt with my pain where else to attend my sick child. He
was being very clingy the last few days before I deliver my second
son. And after I was admitted, my mom took him with her since hubby is
going to accompany me at the hospital. I missed him very much. The
next day when he visited me and looked there's another baby I was
holding. He was looking very disappointed. His jealousy made him kick
the baby away from me. My heart was sinking at that moment.

On my confinement period, my first son still couldn't accept his
newborn brother. He do anything to seize everyone attention. He would
cry and shouted when he didn't get what he wants. He will even torture
and push away his younger brother.

Now the newborn baby is already reaching 3 months old. My eldest son
is slowly trying to adapt this new environment. He can now kiss his
younger brother and even help to call me in the kitchen or knocks my
bathroom door whenever his brother is crying.

One day, the younger brother is being cranky and crying the whole day.
I was so stressful, tired and sleepy. I bath my eldest son and put on
his diapers. Then continue to attend the poor baby.  I was so busy
singing and feeding the baby suddenly I was shocked to find out that
my eldest son already wearing his shirt and pants. He was doing it all
by himself and even get them from his drawer on his own! He was
looking at me as saying, 'Mama, I'm a big boy now.' I cried and grab
him for a long hug and kiss. Good job son!


--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Aishah Hamzah said…
terharunye cte ni kak siti........
good job firdaus!(kalo x silap la name anak kak siti nie) hehe.....
misshannan said…
wah..inikah cerita yang membawa kejayaan dumex tu...bravo bravo situt

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan