Mama and Sons Moment..


As usual yesterday, after picking up my sons from the nursery, there will be a mama and sons moment in the car.

As usual, i will be teaching Firdaus his A B C, 1 2 3 and he is now getting bored. He's not following me with the alphabets anymore. But i still recites it again and again with a hope that he'll remember those somehow.

And after 5 minutes drive, of course the A B C and 1 2 3 had been recited few rounds already, my first son was looking curiously at me. He was pinching my cheek and saying 'tik tik tik.. mamaaa tik tik tik'.. I was like 'Apa dia sayang? Mama tak paham la'. Then he went reaching his hand to the mirror on the upper side of the car stereng. I know it is dangerous to let my son sitting in the middle side of the car front seat. But it is more dangerous to strangle him alone at the back and let him choke with his histeric cry. So i let him sit there and drive slowly. So as i reached my head up, the light was turning red. I saw nothing on my face. I turned to him and asked. 'Apa dia ni sayang??'.. He replied to me patiently 'Mama mata mama... Mata'.. While pointing his fingers on his own eyes. And pinch my cheek back as saying. 'Mama tik mama tik'.. So i looked back in the mirror and saw my eyes shadow was still there. I was wearing it on my department's Jamuan Raya. And it's still there. I almost forgot i wore those cause i don't wear it everyday now. Well, where got time maa? So i was half shouting when i said.. 'Ohhh mama pakai eyes shadow ek sayang. Mama cantik? Cantik?'.. And he nodded his head...

I don't know what other mother would feel. But i surely feel very happy...I hugged him and pat a kiss on his cheek. He was smilling. I got this warm feeling on my chest.............. He was just sooo adorable isn't he? He little brother also looking at me and smilling.....

For all those times i was feeling tired and exhausted paid off by having this kind of moment. They will never stop to amaze me day after another.... I love you so much... Firdaus and Hafiy... Love you guys so much.....

Come give mama a hug.....mmmmmmm

:)

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Ida Chan said…
aaawwww.....aku lak yg terharu...sob.sob :)
roshda said…
ala sgt sweeettt... :D kalo aku pon ase mcm sebak weh..

weh, nape tiap kali aku online gmail ko xde huhuh sedey ar.. aku nak tanye mcm2 pasal bb ni.. ko kn kaunselor aku.. ko bz ke skrg..? huhuhu ke aku online x kena masa.. sbb aku ikut waktu senggang aku.. :p
Siti Fatimah said…
eehehehe..

ko online ke..manjang offline je aku tgk..ish ish...
risanur said…
tak sangka berguna juga la eye shadow yg akak bawa yea...memberi impak yang besar rupanye...kenangan yang paling indah dlm hidup timah dan firdaus...mesti touching saat masa tu kan...
Siti Fatimah said…
ehehe..tu la kak....bkn stakat impak...tetapi impak sgt maksima..kui kui kui
roshda said…
aritu aku online la gak kekdg hehehe.. skrg iman dengki ngn aku dia kuat nyusu.. bila aku bru nak lunjur kaki lepak2 dia dh bg signal nak susu huhuhu mlm ajak aku memain deh.. sakit palo den.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan