Tahniah abang

Congrats for your promotion

Xsangka among those chinese u r there to be promoted.

Alhamdulillah, race is not a barrier in ur office.

For this year, me, firdaus n hafiy didn't asked for anything else. We just hope that our life will be better. To live in a more peaceful life esp on our expenditure insyaAllah..

I know u can do it. I see u up high in the future. I can see u sitting on ur bosses chair. Year by year. I know u will and u can!

Thank you for still b there 4 me n the kids. Thank you for still giving us presents for your promotion incentive. Thank you for clearing up the bills. Thank you for the best moment and the best moment is, u r up there while still be looking at us.

Reaching 5 years of our marriage Alhamdulillah I can still feel the sparks. And I can still see sparks in your eyes. I don't know how this will last. But I pray to Allah that it will last forever..

Hoping for a better future and stabilize life. Hoping for your best career achievements more n more to come. Amin.

I love you forever and always be waiting for you at home.

Just for my hubby. :)

Walaupun bulan june ni ada org nk p labuan tanpa anak bini. ;p
[KPWKM]

Comments

misshannan said…
tahniah abg kunz....
sronok la ko eh...
Siti Fatimah said…
seronok sbb dpt kurangkan beban utang. tp utang tuh tetap menghantui kitrog. tp ok skit la... alhamdulillah....

hutang oh hutang. hidupku merana dgn adanya kamu. hihihi

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan