He's Mine..

Tapi dia jauh..

I love him..
But he seems not..

He's right in front of my eyes..
But his soul not..

I'm just the one who bailed him out..
I did it, because i love him...

People look up on him..
Because of me...

He came here, with nothing
I thought strength i gave
Might help him
Might gave him the idea of
How my love for him so true

But i was wrong

I cant deny
Happiness moment we've spent together
Nobody will make me as happy as i am
I know it because
I feel it because
I'm being with the person i love the most

Out of nothing
Out of nowhere
It cant be seen
But it hurts
It took me down

I'm just a women
My tears is just so cheap

But i just cant stop now
Not now not today
Not even in a million years

I love him..
But he love nobody other than himself
I'm his
But he is not mine

:(

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

fazi said…
syahdu betul puisi ko ni tut...ni mesti kes kuyu asek blk lambat je... huhu
Siti Fatimah said…
bkn citer aku.... syahdu aku dh tak jln dh. ada kuyu kesah? ehehehehe
misshannan said…
ni warkah seorang isteri penaik moto ker....hehe
Siti Fatimah said…
bukan. tekaan anda tidak tepat. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan