I'm 28....

Huhuhu. Nanges sbb nombor tu is not and never getting smaller. Huh tak sedar2 diri lg ek.
 
I can't write much. I'm very tired to be at the Parliment all day today. I just hope i have a blackberry so i could update my blog there, but i don't have and i can't update. But there's soooo much in me to write about my feelings on my birthday...
 
But the most important things is, i am 28 not matter what i do to forget it. The number is now reaching 3 in 2 years. Oh god, how time went so fast. Huhuhu.....
 
I'm happy that i got frens and family to wish me (even my dad, excluding my hubby's because wishing happy birthday is just not his thing. Oh wht the hell)..Thanks so much..
 
But in my 28th years day, that i'm alive, hubby gave me the most unexpected present. He manage to took the kids from nursery. Brought them home safely. And fed them. Changed their diapers. And he manage to do it without any help. And then he went to parliament to fetch me. And fed me the most expensive dinner i've ever had. ehehe. poyo! takdelah. He just brought me to Sup Jln Dorai ke apa ntah yg dpn LRT Damai tuh. The sup was fine but 2 bowl of sup for RM21 is just too expensive for me! But it's ok, it's my birthday anyway. Why bother to loose some right?
 
Ok i'm signing off. Bye bye for now. Tomorow i will be officially 28! Still rocking and i noticed there's not much wrinkles on my face yet. Hahaha. Sorry SK-II maybe it's not my time yet. Will be there soon though. Warghahahaha....

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Ida Chan said…
eleh..birthday not his thing kononn...ego lelaki, bese la tu :p

but his gestures shows that he love n care about u... :D

thoughts that counts...

ramai je lelaki yg xpandai ckp tp pandai tunjuk dengan perbuatan. yg pasti, kite jgn saah menilai :)

time flies, people grew old. there's nothing we can do about it. just cherish every moment we have wit our loved ones n never regret what's past. mst idup lebih bermakne :D
AZREN said…
Happy birthdayyyy kak siti...Age is just a number ;p
cTmaRina said…
... selamat tambah usia.. semoga tambah bahgia.. senyumlah sentiasa.. selamat di sini dan di sana.. -(nyanyikan guna melodi happy birthday ok)
Akub's said…
hepi besday. seyes aku ingatkan ko dah nak masuk 29.
mini_ace said…
Happy birthday
hehe. since it is your birthday
i call you kakak la

kak siti, happy birthday, i hope you have a wonderful years ahead with your love ones..

May allah and HIS blessing with you
roshda said…
oit.. dh tua la.. seram x? x lama lagi dh nak masuk 30 an lak.. adehhh.. apepon selamat ari jdik.. apepon ko mmg sorg mama yg sgt tabah n kuat.. menguruskan umh tangga n anak2 yg sedang membesar.. n suami yg prangai kdg2 ala2 aku hahahhaha... tp aku baik skit weh muahahaha.. moga ko terus bahagia n hepi sokmo ngan family ek.. moga d murahkn rezki.. jgn emo2 sgt.. sila kurgkn emo tu n pk -ve lebih2 ok hahaha.. ok slamat ye..

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009