As And When...

I was feeling really iritated to get my butt to the office this morning. I don't know why. I didn't try to cheer me up though. I was not even went to my colleagues and greet them as i did usually this morning. I wasn't even trying to get one of them in front of my face. I tried as much to be in my cubicle and do my own thing. Not even a smile for mr.boss i met on the lift. But when somebody, came up to me and give a SMILE. I just can't help it but smiled back. And all the iritating feeling flown away. If she reads my blog, i think she know who she is or she probably will read this nextmonth and wont remember it. But i will. I guess this is how i'm showing my gratitution. Hehehehe. But it really makes my day. :D

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan