Anne Of The Green Gables...

Sapa tau psl citer ni? This was one of the best movie i've ever love
until today. Always on my mind. Even the way anne combed he hair, and
made a bun on the back. I love her and at that time, i've always
wanted to be like her. It's a story about her childhood until she
becomes old. She was an energetic young woman whom never failed to
fall in love. I couldn't remember though who is the love of her life.
But i remember how she fall in love, being loved and get married. Have
kids. And the way her life grows.

That is exactly what i'm feeling right now. Being in love and having
my life grows. From a stupid tenager who falls in love to her own best
friend. To a young adult being in love with her classmate. Getting
married. Have two kids. And watching her kids to grow up. I love my
husband so much. And my kids. Eventhough, sometimes i am very tired.
But being the one whom they love. Being called mama mama all the time.
Being hugged. Being kissed. What else could i asked for more?

I thank Allah for this oportunity to feel my own anne of the green
gables moment......... Nanti i buat skrip. Kita bikin wayang ek.
Wakakakaka.


--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor