My Not So Romantic Hubby


I've been trying to figure out what i love most about my hubby these few days. Because i'm starting to day by day hating him. Hihihi. Just because he's not helpfull enough (i think so) about facing our sick son (Firdaus is currently suffering to tumbuh another gigi plus he got nose blockage. He is easy to get a flu since both his parents is fluing every now n then..we can't resist it...sorry my lovely son..huhu...)..Every sleepless night and bulky laundy and dirty floor and crawling son on the dirty floor...urghhhhhh...and 'berat bontot' hubby...it is so stressful....i can't leave inside a dirty and full of house chores house HAPPILY.....i'm pissed and had a bad mood all the time...And hubby is so pissed of my sillyness....i want him to do what i'm not able to and for him that thing is not important which i think is VERY IMPORTANT!!! arghhhhhh........

By the fact that i can't moved...Firdaus is looking so kesian and tight to me....I can't leave him and do the chores..and the sleepless night made me slow....arghhhh........hubby tried to bring me out of the house..but i just can't let my mind off the dirty house...I kept thingking..i need to do that...i need to finish it all up before the time's up - WEEKENDS IS ALMOST OVER!!! Scary..it is really2 scary....Drama queen...ehehehehe..... .

And WEEKENDs it's finally ends...and only 10% of the chores i managed to do..:(...all i get is i now feel like to kick hubby on his but or strangle him...muahahahahaha......<i'm not opening my pekung di dada...just letting it out so i can feel relieved a bit>

so this morning..i was thinking..i know hubby loves me....i know he was trying his best...but he just so spoiled sometimes he can't be cooperative..muahahahaha..ok la ok la..lets moved to the main subject...ehehehe

let me just list out the most romantic stuff he did for me:

#1. Sometimes, he called to have lunch with me during office day.....Just the two of us...hoooo just the two of us...we can make it if we can.eheheheh...

#2. In the morning, even he is not that hungry..he'll bring me to go for breakfast...because he know...i like to eat with him...:D

#3. If i need to go somewhere (esp if my parents ask me to) he'll help bring me there....with no question asked...

#4. When at his parents house..he'll come by to me every now and then because he know,,sometimes i can't mix up with everybody....bkn tak boleh..kekadang tu mcm dh tak paham dh pe dorg ckp..so dok je la sorg2...ehehehehe...

#5. Kdg2 tu bila kene care die tolong la jgk buat house chores tu....tp kdg2 tu bile die tgh malas tu..eeee geram nyeee..mcm la die sorg je penat...org lain pn penat jgk.....

#6 Always trying to improve himself so he can be the main provider of the house......wpn kami takla kaya raya...Tapi kami selesa dan hubby saya pn sedang berusaha untuk menyelesakan lagi kehidupan kami anak beranak...alhamdulillah.......ehehehe.....

#7 Kalau pegi shopping and dia announce on him..aku amik la apa pn...kalu aku nak la....die takkan bantah.....lgpn dia tau...aku tau kedudukan kewangan dia...so aku takkan amik kalu aku ase bende tu tak penting sgt...hihu...

#8 Kalau aku mintak nk mkn apa2....wpn mulut die ckp..tak payahla bazir ajer...tp nnti die akan usahakan jgk...tp die akan menampakkan seolah2 die yg nk la..bkn sbb dgr ckp aku..tp aku tau la (stelah byk kali jd cmtu) sbenanye mmg sbb aku la....:D Thanks hubby..:)

#9 Die cuba berubah la sikit2......kadang2 die tau aku ni mmg alergik sket la kalu ade house chores tak siap..aku ase ida pn pasan kot..jd badmood tak tentu pasal..ahahaha......tp nk kemas malas / tak sempat....so salah sendiri pn kdg2....tu yg hubby jd jaki sgt tuh...ehehehehehe

#10 Last but no least..he loves me just the way i am...and always respect me...cume kalu dia rasa i crossed the line tuh yg buat die tak tahan tu..eheheheheehheeh

Sometimes, bukan lah nk kate kite ni perfect sgt pn...Tapi sbg pompuan...kite cuma nak rasa disayangi.....Lg pulak, kite dh dedicated our whole life and part to that particular person...We just hope to receive the same.....Memang kita ngengada....Kite sedar diri.....Tapi dia pn ada time die ngengada and perlukan perhatian kite........

Post ni just to remind myself..everytime when i feel down tuh...sbenanye bkn he doesn't care...he just being the way he is........;)


--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan