Could I've Been In Love More Than This?

Sometimes, my tears just falling down
Without any reason

By looking at you,
I don't know if i can live without you

While seeing you sleeping
I don't know if i can bear myself if something happen to you

I can't leave you
I've always wanted this life i had
With you

I know, our lives is not forever
There will be one of us leaving the other
One day
The day we don't know

But having a thought of it makes me scared

It's ok if i go first
It will not if it goes the other way around

I hope that i will always feel what i'm feeling right now
No matter how hard our life could be
No matter how i hated you sometimes
No matter how far you are out of my reach

I want to always have it in my thoughts and soul..
I want to always love you
Forever......

I don't know what gets me today
But i just need to say
I Love You...........................

ok waktu jiwang dh abis. Sila muntah ramai2. Uwekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comments

cTmaRina said…
elok gak jiwang-jiwang situt burst out all your feeling, berapa ramai lah wife dah beranak dua nak buat love expression macam ko ni situt.. nanti aku try ek kot-kot berjaya hehehhe!
iu rf said…
mmg jiwang....!! jiwang ngan somi takpoo.:P

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan