Am I?

It is still in between the line of normality and not.

I'd had times when it didn't came for this long. So i have to wait for at least 3 more days. To know it for sure. If I could do that particular test again?

I can't wait for 3 more days. Am i? I can't wait for the answer either.

But i will not be sad if I'm not i guess. Because I'm starting to feel a bit of hesitation. Maybe I'm not ready for it? I don't know.

But the possibility is there. Time will tell. Time will tell.

My tummy starting to bloat like a bear.
My head sinking at the evening and i feel a bit tired.
I touched hubby's forehead yesterday and spotted that he had fever.
My heart feel a tiny feeling that i can't describe what it is?

I don't know is it a sign or is it a false alarm? What ever it is i hope I'll be strong enough to accept anything. Amin... :D

Comments

yong ibu chem said…
kalau ada...ianya rezeki kan..terima aje.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009