Feel Not Rite

May Allah bless me and continue to guide and care for my safety. Amin.

There was a guy, in this room which really concerns my attention towards my safety.

First he came to ask question.

Later i found out, it's not that he doesn't understand, but he just want me to be there for him. Next to him.

And please, picture this sick man as very ugly and short - in terms of height of course. Because i can consider myself as quite tall. Am i?

I tried to avoid him.

And somehow today, on one exercise, for OKU job search on my system. eceh my system. On OKU system lah!

So on this exercise, everybody is needed to create a job for OKU.

And offer an OKU that job via system.

So, i've also login OKU with my name just for testing purposes.

And found out that someone had offered me a job via this system.

And the job was : Janji body sexy dh boleh dh. Sumthing like that. Need i to explain further? Tak boleh nk amik screen shot sebab dia dh delete. Cis!

While i'm writing he probably did notice my uncomfortableness!

I know it was him because he sits in front of me and his friend shouted at him "Gatal!"

So i rejected the offer, and when i came back to the screen for screen shot, he deleted the job.

Urghhh. Snobbish little creepy guy!

Ok tu je.


--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor