Sementara Ada

Masih ada bateri
Nyawa2 ikan...

Cube fikir:
Do u play with me, because I'm the only one you can play with. Or because you really wants to play with just only me?

When you play with me, have you think of anyone else. Or you really blessed because you got to play with me.

Will I be the one and only person that you want to be waiting for you every single day to play with?

Am I? Do I?

Tak tau kenapa, dr kecil, saat bermain dgn kawan2. Sehingga meningkat dewasa. Sehingga berkahwin dan punyai anak. My shallow mind will be asking that stupid question.

You won't get hurt if you don't know the truth behind everything. I'm the one who asked it. Nothing but hurting my ownself. Also I'm hurting the other party for I didn't really put my trust on them.

Kan?
[KPWKM]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan