Anne Of Green Gables

My wish is, to have this movie and a book of it.

I totally admired her in the book. She was a red-haired girl. She was unique! Yet, she don't know that she is so special. She thought, being carroty looks, make her look stupid and funny. And of course, everyone, her school friends especially was making her as a laughing stock.

I was so her, when i watched this movie. I was always being laugh at. Looked down at. And i was not pretty. (And smpai skg pn tak pretty2 hahaha). My friends, laugh at me because of my look. (i think like that). Even though i tried hard to look the best i can, i still look funny. I don't have any good feeling of my looks. Maybe, i can be proud of my grades. But still, i'm not the best student. There will always be a better person on top of my grades!

However, she found someone. A guy who was following her since her school days. The same guy who laughing at her.

Gilbert Blythe - A handsome classmate who first tried to get Anne's attention by pulling her hair and flirtatiously calling her "Carrots" (unaware of her sensitivity about her red hair). Furious, Anne broke her slate over his head and refused to have anything to do with him for the next few years. Even though Gilbert repeatedly apologized and displayed admiration for her throughout the book, Anne coldly rebuffed him. However, Gilbert never abandoned his quest for her friendship (and eventually, love). Anne finally forgave him at the end of the book when he gave up the Avonlea school for her so that she could live at Green Gables with Marilla. 

Well i got one - as i wish for it! Haha. He is still laughing at me though. Yup, up until today. He is! He was laughing when i presented my English assignment and i misspelled a word. And he kept on talking about it on and on and on. Haha.

Anyways, as Gilbert Blythe did it to Anna. He was actually admiring her. He keep pestering her to get her attention. Because, he is so in love to her uniqueness. Isn't awesome? I like it so much! :D

I wish to find for a person, who love me for me. Hehe. But i know, i imagining things too much...... ;p....

She got tied up to ups and downs of her life. She's blooming towards the day she grew older and older. Her story was a longgg one. Yet, i can't get enough of it.

I wish to have the book. But i have no idea where to find it!

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan