The Worst..

Feeling so down lately. Dont know why.

Am thinking of quiting my current job, but yet, i know i still can't do it. It is tooooo good to be on my car's ride. I dont want to have to sell it off...... I've kinda fall in love wtih it. Oh well. I suppose everybody will?

I feel like i wanna lie down and sleep as long as i want and stop thinking about all the messy stuff.

I feel like, i wanna took out each and every cents on my bank and spend it like no tomorrow. But problem is, i dont know on what i shud spent those on? Oh, when i realise it, the money is all gone anyway. Hi hi hi.... I think i shud change the statement:

I feel like i wanna go to midvalley and swipe the hell out of my credit cards and then throw them inside the longkang and change my billing address and also change my ic number. Muwaahahah. Ok i know, it's not gonna happen cause it's too much. Hehehee

Dont know what to write.

So i shud just stop. So babai everyone.... Have a nice day!

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan