May You RIP Whitney Houston


I was shocked to hear about the news. I've heard it as instant as it happens on twitter. I thought it was a joke. But nada, i was wrong. It was true!

I think Whitney is a great Singer. Full of heart and talented. Just look at her videos on youtube. Well, everybody is digging on her videos lately. Including me.

Just look at her. She's harmless. Just that she encounter some unfortunate events. With drugs and alcohol.

She got daughter who obviously loves her.

But her problems just wont go away.. She can't handle her emotion i guess, that's why i think she took the drugs and alcohol.

 I hope her daughter will cope with everything. May god bless and take care of her. Bobbi.. you stay strong.....

Whitney, may you rest in peace....

Wallahualam.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor