Korea 2011

Again i will be visiting this sweet and great country. I'm not going to meet the k-pop stars or korean drama stars. It's been so long since i drop that from my life. The most that i like is 'nobody' song. And that's the latest entertaiment of Korea that i know. Hahaa.

But i have always cherish and remember the moment i was there last year. Korean people hv been good to me. ;)

I never thought that i still hv a chance to go here again. And never thought my husband will be very (well quitr) positive about this. So here am i. Going back to Korea. But i hope, the next time i come to Korea again. It will be me, hubby and the kids. InsyaAllah. Travelling is always become our passion and yearly activity. ;)

So since this morning i tried to get things done as much as i can. Hubby helps to prepare breakfast while i did the laundry, sweep the floor, mop the floor and change bed mattresses. But i didnt get to iron 1 pair of hubby's working cloth and 1 pair of Firdaus uniform. So on Friday, hubby need to iron firdaus's uniform.

I kept Firdaus's and Hafiy's shoes deeper in the cubbord coz i dont want them wear it at Sg Besar. They going to play along when people do the cut for qurban. So it will be a bit flaky and all dirts all over. So manage to get them forget about the shoe if not they're going to cry to bring em.

I started to tell Firdaus i'm going to Korea for work. At first he didnt believe it. Then he will sa NO, you cant! But i will say, yes i will!

Later on i bring the kids to my mother's house.

Ouch i almost finish the batt. So i'm going o cut this story short.

So when hubby's is leaving for his kampung. Firdaus look ok but Hafiy's started crying. And that's a pic of Hafiy finally sleep while tired of crying. Poor baby. I started to feel really bad. This shouldnt happen! Hehehe..

And my brother sent me to klia wil my mother and sister. My other brother zayed followed my husband to help ip.

So here i am. Checked in. I got 1 more hour before they kick my butt off to the plane. Oh my so bored being alone.

I hope i'll be ok there. Please pray for me! Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009