Gerak Pipi Kanan

Ok maybe this sound weird. But i have to do this.
 
Last year, i felt weird when my right pipi moving. I sense something is happening.
 
And you know what happen? My cousin died. The who is quite close to myself.
 
So this year, couple of days ago, i got this same movement of my face. I called my aunt to ask for my uncle's condition. Because he went for a critical surgeri connected to his lungs.
 
I thought, maybe i'm gonna cry hard someday. But i still didn't believe that it was it... Because i'm going to a nice place, away from my husband ( to have a fight n cry or something, it's very hard someone else than him to make me cry. i'm a very strong person but not in front of him. ;p) SO i don't think i'm gonna cry. The movement happens just before i'm boarding the plane to Korea. And here i am in Korea, so it was a safe flight. ;p...
 
And today, i heard a news about my other cousin who is fighting for her life. She was born with a desease which very incommon and hardly anyone knew about it. She is 10 years old this year. And she is now undergoing surgery which no one knows if it's gonna work. She currently got internal bleeding. Yes, while typing this, i feel like to cry. I pray for her safety. But i still think. The cheek movement is sumthing.
 


--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan