Day 4 Korea 2011

I went to Namdaemun last night.
 
Was searching for halal stall = the Namdaemun Kebab. It was no where to be seen, but we manage to find it. Alhamdulillah...
 
So we went home late last night. Around 9pm like that. It's already late here coz, Magreb was at 530pm. And Isyak was at 659pm... So just imagine the lateness. ;p...
 
And i was tired, and slept instantly.
 
This morning, i forgot to set my alarm clock. But my nature alarm working on it own.. And i wake up at 600am. Fajr was at 533am.. But i continiu sleep coz i still needed some sleep. Somehow later, i felt someone was hugging me from the back. I really hope it was an angle. Coz i missed my family so much. So a present of an angle wud help me very much. Thank you angle. I hope angle do read blogs. :D....I instantly wake up. And pray and take my shower.
 
My stomach hurts. I think i ate sumthing not good yesterday. And my nose block. Things is much harder today. :(...
 
But i still enjoying my self. Here's a few pics i took from an APWINC website.
 
I think that's all i wud like to share today.
 
Assalamualaikum.

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan