Kelantanese

I wish I can go back there n experience again their hospitality.

I am nobody and I think I don't need any guidance. Because I was there aiming to teach people important knowledge for my system to be enrolled there. Cewah my system. Exactly government new initiative for the disabled people.

Yet, I was wrong. They were so worried once me and my team arrived in sultan yahya petra airport. Eh tu ke nama airport tuh? I though the hotel is somewhere couldn't be found and was in rural.

But it is not! I is apparently located strategically near the heartbeat of the city of kota bharu.

At the hotel, the service man, will wait until I nodded to leave me from our conversation. If not he will wait there so patiently and wait for me to say sumthing. Everytime, I wanted or needed anything. Very calm and softly they will responded to my needs. I thought this is because they were serviceman there.

And I became to see, the same values behold on other kelantanese. It was really different from where I belong to or the way I treated people from other places.

When it's time to leave.

As usual my every single request to go to places I wish to. Own driver tu! Not just for me la of course. For my group of 3 or 4. Depending on the participant to join my pleasure of visiting new places or actually buying sumthing I think cheap n good. Haha. But I knw I'm just kidding with myself kot. Well, sumtimes.

Then, they gave us goodie bag, as their symbol of appreciation for our visit. Not to mention trips to popular places such as pasar siti khadijah, wakaf che yeh and pangkalan kubor. If there's time, I will definately be going to rantau panjang too. ;p

If they we're here. I will just show them how to go to any nearest lrt station where they may choose themselves wherever they wanna go. Muahahahaha.

Amik ko. Budak jakun tak penah dpt liaison office!

Oh yes, and don't forget their food! Budu, popia campo, sup lidor, ulam-ulaman and so falls.

So overall, my trip to kelantan was satisfying. I love it here so much!

For an outbreak is really good I think.

:)
[KPWKM]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan