I Went To..

I went to something something, meet somebody somebody and bought something something....

Today aku ase nk bejalan. Huh otak ase benak sgt. Emo sgt tinggi. Tinggi melangit - ceh tipula tu. Kalu tinggi melangit of course aku dh arwah dh kot? Heheheh.

I got personal issues. I got work issues. Think so much. End up loosing with everything.

Need to see my good friends. Chill and laugh it out. 

Irony, i just went for my holiday lastweek. Still, i need something to bring me out of the catastrophic ambiance of bad emotion. Eceh.

Siyes. Tgh2 tgk cite lawak, aku bleh menangis! You just imagine my condition. Seriously bad.

But in front others, i'm stable. Really strong from the outside but not from the inside.

Going away from home nextweek is one of the thing that really budge my head. I can't imagine being far away of my kids. I love and miss them so much. 

I've been thinking of starting my own business so i can be at home more. And be with my kids more. But i know, if ever i start my own business, i wud rather still be sending them to the nursery and got tied up with my business. Kan? So same je. Sigh........

And then, there comes more agenda on my mind. I can barely cope up with any of it. Oh my.

I can't reveal it here. Since blogging is so much serious right not. Everything seems to so sensitive. Sigh....

So i made plans with my friends to meet up. I buy them lunch! We ate, as i told sumthing sumthing. Not really fancy. But sumthing. :D........ Yet, i wasn't really enjoying what i ate, but whom i met!

My friend. She was introduced to a friend. She was suppose to become hooked up with. But she said she couldn't. So i got this funny idea to make them meet. Hehe. But really. I was the one to frankly enjoying the moment meeting them up. You know blind dates. Meeting someone new. Goosebumps of meeting someone you don't know. Talking about everything to a complete stranger. It does give me some new experience and making me feel 10 years younger. Maybe not 10. Maybe around 15. Oh what ever. Hahaha. But i enjoyed it very much! :D... Just as long as i didnt look myself on the mirror. I'll be okay. Once i look. Oh puhlezz girl dont became so perasan lah! Hahaha.

And i went to sogo. Bought something something for myself. I really need it though.. 

Oh no. I spend so much! Oh no!........

And i look through the internet. And i found someone sells corelle living wears. Oh no. I think i need that too. New plates for the family would be cool. 

But i simply kenot. Got to really tahan myself from doing that...

And now, i got my pain releaser pills. 

I think i'll be good. 

For my wiken.

Pray for me! 

Happy wiken everybody.

Err.. Did anyone read this anyway? Hehehehe

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan