Just Before the Sun Down...

Actually not sun down la... Sebelom aku balik ke rumah......Sebelum waktu opis berakhir....

Just to remind myself about what I like and love most in life...I was reading a blog from my mate...She was saying about reaching her limits...I don't know what limit she was talking about, but it reminds me on how i hate my hubby so much at times i feel like life is so being cruel to me...And for crying out loud, i felt really awfull to myself and towards him...I know, it wasn't 100 percent his fault..But i hate the situation....I hate to forget myself and where i stand..I hate to be forgetting my feelings towards him...I hate it when i was feeling he wasn't right for me..I hate it but still i'm feeling it...And all the feelings is not right at all!!...It was very deceitful..emotionally dangerous, harmful and exaggerated...;p......

To be watching her, when she was saying those word, she was holding her husband's hands...She was like hugging him and smooching him....Means, she loves him so truly..Maybe the limit she was talking about is something else...a neighbor most probably....But that is something else...THE point is...While i was holding my hatred towards my hubby... I wasn't feeling any LOVE in me....I know..hatred could kill your heart...your love...you everything...Which is very bad.....I was only mesmerizing the things he did which build my angers...He couldn't be that bad isn't it? Of course...it's not him really...It's ME!!!

What i like most in life is...Holding his hands in my hand...Kissing his cheek or whatever!..Hehehe...Hugging him and LOVE him dearly.....I've been loving him ever since i realise my feeling towards him...The day we walk by the beach...With his silence bores me....I just had a feeling....I love that moment. The moment is the moment of time to proof his feelings towards me...He was liking me but too shy to say anything..It was the oblivious part of him of showing his LOVE....It was very rare....Very seldom..Yet so luxurious....I love you my dearest.....I love you very much...Please don't stop yourself from loving me....eheheheh

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan