Dear blog...

Agaknya kalau blog ni seorang manusia mesti die bole jadi gile dpt blogger mcm aku ni. Hehehe. Well what to do, eventhough i'm not alone in this life, but still a lot of things in mind i can't tell to all..Which bugging me because i need to let it out! I don't know. What is life is all about. Is it just about complaining again and again about life? Maybe this is the reason a person became suicidal. I don't know. But one thing for sure, i still want to be alive. My akidah is still intact i guess. Insya-Allah........Lindungilah hamba mu ini ya allah.

Really, what more can i complain? I have everything. Is not like i need a MERCEDES or a BANGLO now. Or maybe my own tv show ke. Hahaha. Whatever..... I mean. I have a job. I have a husband. I have a son. A house to stay and sleep and eat and buy proper clothes so i don't have to be naked on public. Bath every single day. Eventhough sometimes i'm sweating and stinks but still there's a toilet in my house where i can bath anytime i want. What more do i need?? Thankfully, i still have my MOM and DAD...Alhamdulillah....I have a lot of friends who does care for me. Was there everytime i need. Who will always asked me, 'Apa Cer?'..Though, not all i could tell them. I have pride where something just not for public to know. I know everybody does.....Something just for you to keep and something just not suitable to be on the news....I know and i suppose in this blog, also not all is stated here. Eventhough i wish, i could tell everything....

Really? Herm...i dont know lah...what ever lah.....

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009