Moreh n girls day out

Cant believe i be doing this 2 great things on the same year! ;)

2011 was a great year for me Alhamdulillah...

Brand new job environment.

Brand new house (actually i moved in on november last year)

Best Aidilfitri i've ever had

The great Sabah expirience

Sahabat rimba gatherings

Disabled System roll out - 6 zones all over Malaysia

Penang with family

Teluk batik, hot springs etc

And now this 2 things

I cooked mee hun soup for moreh tonight. I've used my mom's latest recipe. Which turned out success! Alhamdulillah..10 people or so came to the surau and enjoy it very much.

Sorry guys no pics.

I cant handle 2 running kids n taking photos at a time anymore. It's too imposible nowdays.

And tomorrow i'll be meeting my best buddy Miss ida. Actually she's married but since it is her nickname. So she'll be a 'miss' her whole life i guess. Hehe

We be going for a treat at a SPA n had lunch together. Will update on that tomorrow insyaAllah.. And hopefully there will be sime piccas. ;p

Actually i am too tired to think on what to write. But i cant believe that i had no story at all this week. So i need to write.

I guess that is all for now.

Good nite now. To sleep.

Babai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan