Nothing To Loose, Everything To Waste

I just have nothing to say about it....but this is not what i ask for or hope.....i just curiouse why i didnt encounter it....doesnt mean that i want it to happen........ok i do have something to say.....

sometimes, you feel like god think you are to weak to accept his challege....and there he gave you to face it....pace up and be standing......though you couldnt stop yourself from falling....from feeling the hurts...i does hurt.....for a simplest thing...it does..................

it is not that you are not strong...it is just you are not aware of it.....you are so confident that it will not happen....but what had happened, happens....sometimes all the time......

you can never trust anyone to be they way you want them to be.........when you need them.....you can never expect them to stay...the way the always makes you smile....

this cries today is not forever...i can promise myself this.....i know i'm not that weak.....and i know where i stand today......i can put up my own life...i know how to breath by myself....

this tears is just to remind my....that this expirience did hurt........it does bleed......but it will stop for a better reason.......

this determination....just to make myself stronger....for me to live for myself....to find a big thing from a deep sorrow.....bring faith......but no forgiveness....as this thing will definately be remembered.......

i am not to stay in this weakness forever....

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan