A Life For A Hire

What is the meaning of 'life'? What is the meaning of having someone to love, and be loved by someone? What is the meaning of waking up and think of the good side of life? What is the meaning of waking up in the midst of hardtimes, having a 'pang' of life, which make the eyes of yours open?

Life of life, why is it so hard to understand? Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you just feel like flying, but sometimes, you just feel like loosing. Like someone dump you somewhere. You feel lost, unbearable feeling that just put tears on your eyes. That is life baby. Something that is jeopardising inside your heart, is life.

I like talking about life. I like to look at myself, compare me with others and talk about life to myself. I know i'm not good. Sometimes i got to be so scared, that everybody will leave me, because i know i have something not right with my attitude. I composed my life based on other people perspective, which i shouldnt be. I am big enough to make my own desicion. I have my own thoughts, i suppose. Or sometimes, i am too stubborn, i want people to listen to me, which is not good, because they have their own desicion to make. So i give up, i end up to let them make desicion for them and for ME! Well, talking about being ridiculous sometimes.

I hope i can give conclusion for this issue. But it is issue of life, for a conclusion, you have to be mad yourself first. No, that is of course nonsense. The truth is, live your life the way you feel yourself being comfortable. Composed your life based on you, not on others. Be yourself, stop bugging other people life for sure. One thing for sure, if you want to be happy, make people that you love happy. But that hurts sometimes when they dont appreciate you. Though, one thing that you can do. Appreciate them. They will realize their mistake. Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan