A thought...

I an thinking, how can a person neglect. Whatever sacrifices done for this person. For example fighting for life for this person happiness...

I remember myself, one day.. I was delivering my first baby.. A person lend me a kiss on my forehead.. I cant describe how i felt that moment.. But that was the ultimate honesty i've ever expirienced from this person.. It thrilled me.. It gave me happiness.. But i knw happiness doesnt belong to a person but Allah..

I guess that answer my question for now.. A person can lie.. Cud have done sumthing selfishly for its own satisfaction.. Disregards what the nearest partner wud have felt.. Because this person feeling is utmost important!

Well.. Not talking abou myself of my other self.. Just recently sumthing happened.. And we never thought that it wud.. I just came out of the blue.. We were shocked but this happened.. Sumtimes for no reasons.......

................

Speechless.. But i pray for the best for everyone.. Amin..

Happy ramadhan.. May Allah bless us all.. Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009