29 Mac 2012 - When i receive the news. Huhu

1. Food cravings. 
- Not really. Tapi kalau aku nk makan sesuatu tu walaupun i ase tak larat. Aku akan usahakan jugak2....


2. Darkening of your areolas. 
- Yeap!

3. Implantation bleeding or cramping. 
- Yeap, a week ago ada mcm sedikit bleeding, but i thought that just because of...errr.. u noe....erkkk...u dun hv to noe. But eventually it stops.. So i practically thinks that it's nothing.. :D

4. Frequent urination. 
-Yeap. I think i did...lately.. Huhuhu..Siap bgn mlm2 utk itu...Memula aku pelik apsalll laaa kn.. Huhuhu...

5. Fatigue. -is penat
-So true! Huhuhuhu

6. Tender, swollen breasts. 
-Yeap. Even more sensitive than before!

7. Altered sense of taste. 
Practically, i think, i hv no sense of taste! I thought it was the new brand of salt we bought... omg i was so wrong!

8. Morning sickness. 
I dun actually ever feel this. My case is usually, evening. Huhuhu.....

Read more about treating nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. 

9. A missed period. 
I never care about this. Until, my dear husband came to me and said, i think u havent had ur period for a very long time.. I saw u on the praying mat all the time (it means, i never hd my 'leave' as usual!). Then, it hit me!

And finally... 

10. A positive home pregnancy test. 
YES! After within seconds... It shows 2 lines. And when i told dear husband i don't really trust it. He said, 2 times before it never disappoint us! And it hit me again!!

Comments

misshannan said…
Lucky uu.congrats n welkam to the club

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan