Roslin Hashim’s wife claims divorce triggered over another woman

From: The Star
 
KUALA LUMPUR: The wife of former national shuttler Roslin Hashim claimed that their divorce was triggered when her husband had gone to a hotel to be with another woman.

Norhayati Othman, who testified at the Gombak Timur lower syariah court here, claimed that her husband and Raja Azmi Raja Sulaiman, the wife of ex-badminton player Jailani Sidek, had checked into a hotel here on Aug 7.

"They checked into a room which was registered under Raja Azmi's name," said the 38-year-old, adding that she went to the hotel in Jalan Ampang with her mother and two younger brothers to look for Roslin, 35.

Norhayati, who is the National Film Development Corporation marketing director, further claimed that Jailani was also present at that time and had tried to deter her and her family by calling Roslin and telling him to get out of the room.

"When we entered the room, only Raja Azmi was there. I then asked Jailani to call Roslin to come back.

"After an argument, Roslin uttered the divorce proclamation by saying 'I cerai you lah' (I divorce you)," she said.

Wednesday was the first day of the hearing for the case filed by Norhayati, who is seeking to validate the divorce proclamation.

Roslin, who later took the stand, claimed that he was pressured to utter the proclamation because the situation was very tense and his wife had "forced" him.

I don't know there exist a man that is as stupid as he is. If you are backing up yourself, you shouldn't have said that you were there with a reason in the first place!
He denied being in the same hotel room with Raja Azmi, 51, whom he claimed had asked him to accompany her to register the room.
 
Hellooowww.. org tu ada laki, yang ko nk teman dia tu apahal mister. Akai letak mana wei?
"She had permission from her husband, Jailani (to register the room with me). I went to park my car while she checked in alone," said Roslin, who wed Norhayati on July 9.
 
It is very misterious for a man, to be together with a woman in a room, with that particular woman have her own husband living in the same country. Only bullshits people, may claim that being like that(asked him to accompany her??? husband hang mana?) is OK. I don't know if any husband of the world would consider to accept this kind of things? Will you?
He said he was very angry that his wife had confronted him in the hotel, together with reporters and Federal Territory Religious Affairs Department officers.
 
Maybe she had gone over the board (but i actually agree with her action). But, maybe she don't have the chances to confront him at home. It looks like she had probably knew it or predicted it, the scandal, and she is very confident to have called up that woman's husband and the authorities to come with her!
"If she suspected that I was having an affair with Raja Azmi, she should have talked to me personally," Roslin added.

Lawyer Zulqarnain Lukman acted for Norhayati while counsel Roslizam Rahim represented Roslin.

The ex-badminton player from Kelantan married Norhayati, his second wife, after meeting her less than five months ago.

Roslin's first marriage, with Faizah Mohamad, lasted only 12 days.

On Aug 12, he filed a RM53,450 suit against Faizah for losses he allegedly incurred during their engagement and wedding ceremonies.

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

blogger said…
Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
(agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on (+2348104102662).

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan