It's Friday and I'm in a Blue Mood...



First thing i want to say which had made me write this blog...That i'm a bit jealous of people who are pregnant..I know, it's inappropriate...many is still waiting for pregnancy...I had and already have a baby boy....But i do...still very jealous...still very long for pregnancy..Which i dont know why....


I have 70% recover from previous pregnancy..Ugly belly had dissapear...only leave some extra body weight...Which i received due to eating disorder after pregnancy...Actually i alredy get my normal weight before pregnancy..But gain back the weight as i cant stop eating......hehehe.....SO i'm actually so very ready to be pregnant again! But then again...I know i can;t afford for it yet...since i can't still adapt myself to manage a spoiled husband and a very depentfull son.......I cant cook when my son is screaming for my attention..And i cant hug my son since there's load of laundry yet to be processed....I cant do nothing if sindarella is on tv as well as fara...muahahahaha...i need more time.....and i can't bare myself from being very tired yet there's someone blaming me because he is very tired...I just can't take this situation by itself enough for me to spare time for another kid......But i really do want to have more kids...i just love kids..i don;t know why...i wish i am a housewife..i wish i can quit my job.....but i like this job..i can't live without doing programming.........a little bit will help me so much.......ok maybe i need to look at my work and forget about everything...


forget about this Friday in Blues....forget about last night...forget about what will not happen but should have happenned for tomorow...forget about everything...forget about what my heart is suffering on...just forget about it.....be someone without anything personal to think about...be a stone or a crashed tomato,potato or even carrot....i don't understand the crap blowing out of me right now..but i know for sure that i had a lot to do and a lot of thins to settle.......so goodbye blog..see you again next seoson when i have another mood breakdown again...so there....
--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009