Before I Got Home on End April 2008...

Herm... Just have a feeling to write more today... I wish i had streamyx at home so i can do this more often...ekkeke I also wish i got a library at home so i could read more and have my own stashes of favorate books. Which i had wished for a long time...ekkekee.. I know i'm always silly....
Just before i end this day at the office..Just to remind myself a pile of work need to be done. huhuhu. but PHP Sessioning seems really far from my understanding and i don't know what to do.... :( ...Still my newly hobby of collecting shoes (i just had 3 of them which 1 had been broke by my weight...:p)..Here they are(without yang rosak tu la...:p):-

And the fact that i had a starting-to-go-messy cubicle with the book of my interest (GEISHA : just got it from the library) and the book of i'm suppose to-read-them-and-understand (PHP : B.O.R.I.N.G...) :-

And my past year as a girlfriend of a boy who thought i'm cute..muahahah..i know i'm cuter now...:p



And here is my cutie pie.....nyum2..... :-

I think he is really cute, dont you?? hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan