I Wonder...



In any posible thruth, u'll be dead in no time. Car crash might kill you. Or even the slightiest of a heart attact. Despite all of that, one thing for sure, every creature in this whole planet WILL DIE without any compromises....




Nothing will make you live longer than you posibly thought. Maybe if you are heathy then u might not be dead very soon. But still you can got yourself killed. Human makes mistakes don't they?




I wonder, what do they think when they are making cruel or evil things to other? Do they think they can live longer? They are all admitting about sinfull stuff but yet they seems not feeling guilty or anything. If they think they can stop the time from rolling, i think they have to think again because as i'm writting down my thoughts or you are reading it, time flows. Without any wait. Faithfully running from days to days, months to months, years to years or even decade. From the 1st century we are now at 21st century.




I dont know. It just runs through my head. As i'm thinking how to do this php sessioning as well as my hubby going to sleep out at the hospital tonight. Huhuhu. Tak best. Actually i wonder, what do other wife feels if they are in my shoes? My hubby got other brothers to sleep at the hospital but why don't they take turns? Why is it always to be him? I don't think it's fair! Besides, it's so hard to let him go off my sight, then to feel the cruelity of other of his siblings. Maybe they think we're still little family with less to think about. So let this little family sacrifice... Huarghhhhhh...........

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan