Ibu Mertua Ku...

Pengalaman dirumah ibu mertua. Hehehe...

The moment my feet touches the ground, i felt so cold and trembling. Everything seems to be moving around. My hands and feets are shaking. I can barely feel my body. I'm was not inside. I'm so scared and dont know what i will face at my Mother In Law 's house. Huhuhu...

Reminded by a friend of mine, there a funny thing happened before we reached to my mother in law's house. On moving our butts there, i as the bride and bridegroom, was feeling weird to drive by ourself to the house. So we ask a friend, matleh to drive for us. And then a friend told us, our car is too small, so we changed to new car of Myvi owned by Gurlz. And then when we already in and ready to go, we dont have any driver for the car, and need to shout(coz we r in a hurry) to matleh to change his position. Once we were ready to get going, my uncle drive by and ask us to join him since his car is bigger (Perdana). My face already sweating and we changed car again for the third time. Muahahaha... Dont know why it must happened like this. Hehe...

My husband was not my husband once my parents went home. Is not that he was not a good husband, is just that, all his friends are coming so he need to attend them and be as a good friend of everybody. He appreciate them very much. But I, so shy and scared to step my foot inside the house. Since everybody already went back. Only a few of my husband's friends left still eating. And at this point, i cant speak with his friends. They seems to be speaking different languange. And i dont want to spoil the joyfull thought of my husband. So I kept quite. And felt bored. But wht to do. I cant just simply ask them to leave. I dont want to do that. I appreciate them as well. But i cant join their conversation, i felt terible not to join them, but i just simply dont know wht to say. I'm sorry.

And when i was bored and so exhausted from the travelling from KL, my nieces and my nephews of my husband was running around me. They were calling me 'Pengantin' and pronounce it 'Penantin'. So funny and enjoyfull. I, fastly chose my favorate niece and nephew, Chika and Naqib. I like the way they teased me and laugh at me. And I just love it, where i could hug them and let them sit on my nap where everybody else failed to do it. They were like falling with their naughtiness on my presents. But not all the time la, but ok la...hehehe......I missed them a lot on writting this blog...hmmmm......

Also I missed kak ngah, thirah and her sister, siti sarah, apis, atip, naim, aiman and haziq. They were all my nieces and nephew now. :).....

So i start my agenda at the end of 4pm that day. Saturday the 26th of August 2006. All the friends are back. And leaving me and husband to the game.....hehehe..

After changing my cloths, praying, i went to the kitchen. Let see wht i can do to help? And i was helping my husband's 2nd-sister-in-law preparing for dinner. I am not sure where my husband went that time. But later i found out he was making the drinks for dinner. It was sweet of him and i felt so much energized to help out more. You know, you dont have to force your wife to be 'Rajin', by showing your effort, we feel so much easier to put our best effort too. ;)....

And the first day as the 'Pengantin' of the house, the next morning. I went down to the kitchen again and help them out for breakfast. After the breakfast, i went out helping my husband to clean up the mess from the wedding. It was nothing different from other 'Kenduri'. But the different thing is, i am the pengantin now. I am feeling so happy and love my hubby so much. As i see him doing all the work, i love him more and more and i thought that he look sexier day by day...hehehehe...It is tiring but it is worthifull...:)....And the after that, i took my shower and then went straight to prepare the dishes for lunch. Wow what a tight schedule. In between that, i played with naqib and the rest and i was so fun since this is the last day the will be here. Tomorrow gonna be a more restfull day as said by my mother in law. All of them will be leaving and the house will become so quite.

It is so true. The next day, the house is so quite compared to yestesday(which was on sunday). The same rutin ruled out on monday. Breakfast, cleaning up, lunch. And the different is, on the afternoon, we went to the relatives house. Wah, it starting from 3pm to 11pm that night. It was soooooo tiring. And we when straight to sleep that night.

In the morning, Tuesday. The last day i will be there. We woke up late since we were so tired. My mother in law already prepared breakfast for us. Oh my god. She was so sweet. She made Nasi Lemak and after enjoy the breakfast, me and my hubby when to the market to buy things for lunch. We cooked 'Ketam masak lemak' that day. It was a success, and i am happy to see my mother and father in law eat a lot that afternoon. And after lunch, my mother in law, i call her 'Mak', ask us to bring her to shopping. She need to buy a few things. It's not a big thing to us, and it was our pleasure to fullfill her request. So we went to Sg Besar and help her out in buying 'Kain Ela' for the grand children. And as i went there,i've found a sweet 'Kain Ela' for me and my hubby. So we bought a set for us. We didnt planned for any baju raya. So we appreciated the request. And now, we have bj raya too. :)...On the way back, we stop by my hubby mak teh's house to send the 'Kain' for her to sew. And when we got back to the house, Naqib and his sibbling is there. I fastly reconized his presents. I feel so happy to see him. But still, i missed him now.. You know this little guys naqib, he looks so sleepy everytime. He always got mad when i ask him, do he want to go to sleep. No, he is not sleepy actually, it's his eyes, it's 'KUYU'!!..Hahaha...Kecik2 dh kuyu. That's what i told my hubby. Since that is my hubby's nickname or knownname among the friends. hehe...

So on the way home. I realize something. We dont have the key to enter our house. I am so nervouse my hubby started to change his face. He's not disapointed at me, he cant, because it was his keys that is lost. I have my own key, but the thing is, my key is not complete. Since i expect that we will go to stay for a long time at his mother's home, i locked everything and we ended up cant enter the house that night on our arival. It was so frustrating and we're both very tired. So my husband decided to climb through the kithchen window. It seems so dangerous to me since in between the window and the driveway, there was a hole direct to the gound floor and we are at 6th floor. I cant imagine wht could happen. I forbid him from doing so and think about anything else but he scolded me and ask me to shut up. I really dont know wht to do, i felt my feet started to shake and i went away cant see what he is doing. I heard the kitchen window wracking and sounding like someone steping and holding to it. Then i saw my hubby's leg didnt touch the divider of the driveway anymore and the wracking sound stop. And i know, he made it inside the house and fastly went to the front door waiting for him to open the door. I look at his face deeply and got very sad and frustrating. What if he fell? What if i couldnt able to see him again? I know i got too emotional, but who wont got scared if she could be loosing something so precious in ur life? We talked about it later that night. But i cant still accept his action. I said to him, please dont do it again nexttime. We'll find another way, but just dont jeopardise his life for anything like that anymore. I couldnt take it. And he understand. Alhamdulillah....

And today. I'm working again. I start writting this article on wednesday only finished it today. I want to write it down, so i will remember this important moment of mylife. I think that is all for now. So bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan