When That Time Comes....

First of all happy ramadhan for everybody.

This ramadhan, i think we have heard more sad things than before. The loss of known people that we know. I am not quite remembering the names, but the latest one, is the wife of our current prime minister. While we were laughing and enjoying our break fast, someone out there is in grief.

The most saddest bereavement that i have read was, the death of 8 years old girl who was trapped inside a burning house while her parents were out for work. She was fast assleep when neighbours shouting for her and her brother to save their life. And fire was wildly burning their home. Nothing can be done. Her brother failed to save her as she was falling to the ground while running away. The air was stiff and her brother failed to find her and she was found burned after the fireman manage to put away the flames. it was a heartbreaking chronicle, but it was faith.

I remember lossing my grandmother long time ago. I was 10 that time. I couldnt understand why my mother is crying. I am sad too. But i cant cry. I was looking when my mother was washing my grandmother's dead body. And i saw my grandmother eyes was a little open, as if, she was looking at me. And then i saw my grandmother youngest son, he couldnt understand a bit. He was still very young. And i felt a deep stab at my heart. My eyes became wet all of the sudden. I cant see anymore. As they call me to kiss my grandmother goodbye. I couldnt bare, but cried. She was helping me to put 'inai' on my hand, about a month before she passed away. I remember, i was looking at my hand, and the inai was still there. It was a sad memory to remember. And i kept dreaming about my grandmother, even until my grandfather passed away about 7 years after. They left 9 children and all of them already independant now. They had done all the good things. The sadnest should be replaced by gratefullness of the goodness that had pour to or family at this moment. We are still together, celebrating the Hari Raya together and remembering the loss of our family.

That is all i can speak about the loss i had expirience. I know how sad people might feel. I feel sorry for our Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Abdullah. I hope he can cope with the loss and he could still be strong to conduct our country. For me, he is our life saver for all the damage Dr Mahathir had cause our country. Dont try to push my anger in politic, cause you might not like it. I hope this loss give meanings to something. I'm just praying for a smoother way for the dead to face the life after the death.

And my script for today, ends here. Al Fatihah.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan