I'll Keep It Short, But Nice.....

I just feel like writting in english today.....

Hehe. My life doesnt have anything to be proud of. I'm just nothing for anybody to look up for. But i think, i got something in life that i should appreciate and love. For a reason, these things gave meaning to my life.

Life wasnt about getting something and live happily ever after with it. But for me, as for my case, life is more into achieving something with someone i love and care. To achieve that, what i need is to stand on my own feet, bravely, patiently and strongly. Which is not who i am at the first place.

I was born, spoiled. My parents lead my way all the time. They helped me up all the way. And when there is a chance for me to be on my own, i take it too hard. I dont know if i could make it right most of the time.

My expirience, i did failed to nailed my future. Hehe. I got here. I gain trust from everybody. But actually i have nothing. And i could break and fall anytime. Trying as hard to maintain it, hurts me so much. So much that i hope god would take me away from everybody. So i can stop hurting, betraying or running away from them.

I am a girl, who always running away from anything that hassle me. When my feet is tied up, i couldnt run. And i couldnt bare to stay. I felt mislaid. I couldnt feel my soul. I lost it. I dont know what i need. I dont know what i want. I couldnt even make a plan. To get away from this. All i did was, crying...:'(. So pathetic and hopeless of me.

But at the end of the day. I feel something new inside me. I know why i am crying. I know where i am, that's why i know that i'm lost. All i need to do now is finding my way to go through it. Just so i appreciate it more, god just make it hard for me to get it. Just so i stand on my feet strongly, god make me down. Pushing and pulling my fate. Just so that, when i know where i am standing. I will not easily falls.

And that is life. It is hard. But there is light somewhere around me. I should be seeing it, if i want to. Even the saddest person in the world could smile for at least a bit. but the smile worth everything a life could offer.

My conclusion. Love you life, your soul and the ones that love you. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009