Semangat Yang Hilang

After 10 days, i feel like writting again today.

I'm so lost...so out of the mood for anything....i cant feel my soul...Where is it?.....Something is not right.....I dont know wht.....If they say, i dont belong into this field i'm taking......So where do i belong? I know i'm the only one who can answer the question...silly la if i even try to ask anybody else kan. But that is the case, I DONT KNOW lah...heehehe.........

My head felt heavy...The easy job i can do for 2 minutes became 2 hours or now i can say, more than 2 days...Hahahah.....Ramadhan tingy ke? I dont think so. Maybe i slept too much kot. After 11pm I went to sleep. Then 430 i wake up to help my mother prepare the dishes. After 6ooam i went back to sleep and wake up at 730. And then i felt this big head ache in my head. Owwww...Why is it have to be working days.....hehehe

Even though i dont want to wake up, but i kept dreaming weird dreams lately. Even if i want to sleep more, but myself personally cant take it anymore all those weird dreams. Weird looo..No hantu or setan this month kan? But why do i feel, (well the drimz is like normal me in my normal room la)..I feel like somebody holding my hand. Somehands la.. The face i dont see, but the hand i remember looking so scary. It's holding my hand and trying to grab me somewhere i dont know la kan. And then, ada tu i'm eating something weird la.. Ahh a dream only...The dream will start after 600am yg i tido tu la..Weird kan. hehehe

Okla..I think i demam kot...Kepale pening je ni. Chewah, mcm ngadu kat pakwe je..huhuhu....Ok la...gtg ...anyhow the job must be ready by hari raya.....babai whoever who is willing to read....muuaahhh..heheheheh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009