Say U'd Make it right.....

For me, as a person, the matter of being right all the time, is not important than trying to be as perfect as we can all the time. Not that, we want everything to be perfect, is the struggle that really matters. Say what? Everyone can say whatever they like. But can you try to do what everyone else is doing? Of course you can. But can you make it as perfect? That is another question, only yourself can answer. And it depends on time consuming, on luck sometimes.

I am so sick at those people who always think that they are on the right track. Who told people that they are believing the right thing. And force people believe the same. And take other people opinions, thoughts or doubts as useless, meaningless. And the people who had been given different thought should jump into a deep shit or something like it. I know, i have my own head. Even my mom wont agree with me sometimes. But i dont try to make her to agree to me. I let her believe what she likes. She or anyone elses around me. And the time will tell, whoever it is on the right track or not. Ok i admit, sometimes, i do shouts and fights for my thoughts. I shouts and fought just so everyone know, i dont believe you, i've seen pretty much picture in my head well enough, and i dont believe you. Give me picture, show me proof, and i will stand there, i will apologize if you want. But you got no proof besides your saliva all the way around everybody who is standing at the back of you ass. huh! Too much people. too much.

If it is your luck, you can manage to get it as perfect. Than it is all yours my friend. Not everybody is as lucky as you are. So stop bragging around my shoulder and try to make me look stupid. Huh! (one more time)

Yes, i know, we have religion. Our religion believes' is like that. I had no doubt in that. Is just that, things is not as easy as what we thought it is. To many things will come along the way. If not i wont feel as hard as i'm feeling right now. If you were so right, tell your friend, which is my boyfriend, to come to my house and talk to my parents. Would him dare to do that??!! no i dont think so. So it is really so simple and easy like you said? You think so? Well i dont. Bluh huh!

And that is about a species of human that exist. There is a lot out there. Oh god i couldnt stand a bit anymore! And a lot more other pain in the ass species that sure does bite me...I mean my life and anger of course..:p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan