Title..JGn lupe letak tittle

Alo..what's the story i have in store today....hehehe.....besides my worts grammar level, actually i want to sharpen my english..muahaha....blabbling tak tentu pasal...hehehe.....

ok la..this morning what i just did.....i wake up as usual, and then take my shower, pray, then give my courtesy to my mother, and went straight to my car and start my enjin...cmne eja enjin lam BI a?muahahahhaa......and then i saw my neighbour monitoring her side of her house where i always put my car....muahahahah....i dont care if you plant your trees there, i just want to put my car there, and i know exactly how she hated it.....so, this has, a little spoiled my day....but i got something in mind to spoil hers...muahahaha...so i start my enjin, warming up for a while...and then i drove away...speedy in front of her trees....i just hope i did hit one of her plants....but i didnt....but the speed i think would put her in a coma or something....hahahaha...thats a nice story to tell.....dont make me hate you..couse u just put your life in trouble...hahahahahahha...i can be cruel sometimes.....

okla..stop babling..i guess thats all for now...tataa....;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan