Ai Yareba andele...ekekeke

Wah..aku tiru ida ngn hannan nk start buat blog utk kawan2 gak...hahahaha....cm klaka jerk....tak tau ape nk tulis....ekekekeke

Ermm..today is my birthday...I'm 23 now..huhuhuh..i feel old...ekekeke..whatever la...

However..if hannan browsing this blog...i'm wishing her a very good day forward as a wife.....and not so long..as a MOTHER...wow hannan.....heheheheheh......

To Ochie too...She told me she already got a new 'somebody' now...guess what i'm talking about? New baby laa....congrats2......i hope she'll find a happy life....:D

To my dearest bestfreind...IDA...thanks for always being there for me...ekekek..adiah beday mane ni?ekekekeke.....

Okla..tu je kot..ekekekekeke

Comments

Siti Fatimah said…
ekekekekekeke...kantoi di situ...ekeke

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009