Not a BOY not yet a MAN...

Sometimes man doesn't even realise how big their burdens are. All they know that when life are easy and peaceful..Where they can sleep and lie down resting from their work...Then, it's ok...It is all they need....

Sometimes, i wonder, how can they sleep knowing there is something they not yet do? How can they forgive themselves from stop being responsive. How can they let woman do it, things that they should have do?

Look at UNI nowadays. Woman control the population. Is that ok for you man?? Yeah it's ok, knowing that girls are dumb... Knowing nothing than books... Can't hold pens/keyboard as good as they are holding their sewing machine or while cooking the dishes....But man are 'Inteligently brilliant' or so they are calling. They manage to think more than what is 'Out of the box'......

I cant just believe the world i am living today... Keep trying to be calm...Ache at the back of my head i can't bare anymore... I can't do all... I may force my will but my body won't let me be... I feel older by many years than my actual age....I just have one son yet feel like i have 10.... I can be satisfy with my living..... I cant satisfy everyone yet not even myself....i cant believe how hard my life it is......i have to admit...i cant do it alone....I NEED MAN.......!

27 doesnt mean you cant be MAN enough for a woman....
--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009