Story To Tell Today...

I am frustrated early in the morning...later i was amazed by how people interact with their surroundings......They know just what to say or act...It was like something slipping very instant from their mind and they were just blowing it out...Very easy...I imagine myself trying to do that such....I think, things would not be the same....I will say something i didnt mean to....I would be making fun out of myself....I feel so low and unmatured...I have 4 years of working expirience and here i am....i feel nothing out of me!!!
 
I want to excell like last time.....I want to show my brighter side...I want to be awarded by my ability....I cant wait to know what is my biggest skill..what is my talent????.......huhuhuhuu
 
Please god...Lead me my truthfull way......amin...

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan