Check List

Work List :-

  • Database plan for CCS clients database (Backups, data storage, performance)
  • Upgrade Pradonet's website.
  • Trying to do as much troubleshooting guide for the Technicion as much as i can do.
  • Listing all the common problems of CTS.
  • Organizing Technichal Department maintenance and support plan.
  • Doing PHP log program to list issues and action taken.

Life List :-

  • Read the Quran - (Mcm poyo, but this is wht i have to do, that i still didt).
  • Fix my parent's house - (Arranging my room, the hall and the study hall for my siblings).
  • Social life - (I just dont socialize lately, could this be the reason why i'm so down? I dont know how to choose good friends between friends. I end up, loosing them, getting away from them.)
  • What else do i need in life? why do i feel so empty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Eye On Malaysia Malacca - 18 Feb 2009