Pulau Tioman

 The long overdue Pulau Tioman.

We planned it for Mac 2021. Found an affordable place, next to the beach, Seaview and so on. But couldn't, cause of the PKP. 

Until the government release the state restrictions, so off we went!

We went to PD on the 15th. Because i have to attend a Seminar. Stayed there for 2 nights. On the 2nd night, on the 17th, we check out and drive to Tg Gemok, Rompin, Pahang. Arrived at 5am. Couple of short stops to sleep. Me not driving. First few stop until around 3am I managed not to sleep. Accompanying my husband. But suddenly I buzzed off and its 5am and we safely reached Tg Gemok hehehe. 6am we went for Subuh's Prayer at nearby Mosque. Wait outside Jetty there for a while, bought some food. 730am. We went inside Jetty area. Parked our car, registered and did saliva test for 5 of us except Aisha. All negative. Alhamdulillah and wait inside until time for Ferry to Pulau Tioman.

Had a simple breakfast. Karipap and waffles. The kids were behaving just fine. They are young grown ups now. Alhamdulillah.

Around 830am, we got on the line to get inside the Ferry. By 9am the Ferry started to move to Pulau Tioman.

We had 3 stops (Jetty) until we reached our designated destination. 1st Genting. Many local folks stops here. 2nd Pulau Paya, Chinese mostly stops here. They said resort are run by Chinese people. 3rd and our destination is Tekek. From there we had to take a Hilux to our resort for like 10minutes drive (very adventurous) from Tekek Jetty.

We reached our resort just in time for lunch. So we gobbled the food we bought earlier. My husband announced menu for dinner. After lunch, we clean up ourselves. I cleaned up few cloths from PD because I planned to reuse them. Then, we took some naps. I'm not sure bout my kids. But I do had some good long napped after the journey to Tioman. That evening the kids went to beach and had a  dipped that evening before dinner is served and ready. 

So around 6 we prep for dinner. Just a simple oden. But the kids, myself n my husband was fully satisfied. Alhamdulillah. The internet from our phone was very bad. So we're like totally loosing our connections from the internet. So everyone sleeps early that night. 

The nextday my husb told to cook Nasi Lemak for breakfast. So boiled some eggs. My husband already prep sambal n ikan bilis from home. (Just imagine the sambal and ikan bilis was sitting in the bag for more than 3 days!). So we had that that morning. After breakfast, again the kids went to the beach. Had a in and out from the beach the whole day! For lunch, we cooked Instant Noodles and eats our biscuits and bread that we brought. Me and my husb cooked tined sardines and omelet for lunch. When i had my Seminar in PD, husb manage to go to Tesco to buy food stuff for this trip. It was MONDAY. Although I applied for leave that day, but I managed to join a meeting until the afternoon. Can't skipped that. I had too. 

In the evening, I went along with my kids to the beach. I cant stand being on the beach. Because there are a lot of choral, mostly broken, all over the beach. I need to watch my steps. So I went back alone, without the fam. Even Aisha was so in love with the sea. So decided to prepare for Dinner. We had carbonara spaghetti that night. It was superb! Of course with limited tools and ingredients, it turned out to be awesome! We finished the spaghetti that night. And later after cleaning up, they continue to  eat up biscuits and bread. Because of the internet issues, we sleeps early again that night. :).

The next and final morning (It Was TUESDAY!), we prepared Nasi Goreng and Maggi Goreng for breakfast. Oh ya, for drinks, I've made some tea for the family. After breakfast. Again the kids went out for the sea again. I joined them for a while and did some packing up and tidying some stuff. Also I have managed to charge all the gadgets so we wont be out of battery on our journey back. We checked out at around 1230pm. 

As we reached Jetty Tekek, we had our lunch. Almost everything was finished as we decided a place to settled. Lucky, the kids found Ayam Gunting stall and had that with rice. The adults and Hafiy gobbled some Kari Kambing. The rest, didn't favors the mutton. At around 115pm we went to the Jetty for our Ferry. But need to wait until 130pm for checked in. So i bought some Watermelon and Pineapple Juice. I only bought 2 cups for the whole fam. I thought the kids didn't like it. Haha! I was wrong. But our time is up. So no time to buy more. Sorry kids.

The Ferry moved at around 215pm. As usual, after Tekek, need to stop at Kg Paya, then Genting, and only after that it moved to Tg Gemok (Tanah Besar, as in, Rompin Pahang). We reached Tg Gemok around 530pm. And at 6pm we stops for Prayer and nearby Mosque. We start journey home from there.

We stops at Muadzam Shah for Maghrib and Isya prayer after having our dinner there too. And we reached home, Dengkil at almost 12am that night. So that is the end our journey to Pulau Tioman for 2021. Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azizah Mahzan