Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor

 1. As a natural remedy for body odor, use Tea Tree oil as a natural deodorant by applying 2 drops directly to your underarms after showering to stave off body odor. Be sure to wait about 10 minutes after getting out of the shower, especially if you just shaved, so that your pores can close before applying the oil.

2. Tea tree oil contains compounds that fight bacteria responsible for body odor. It can be used to make a safe and effective deodorant.

3. Tea tree oil is one of the best remedies to combat underarm odor. Its astringent and antimicrobial properties help minimize the pore in your underarms and fight the odor-causing bacteria in the area. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on your underarms.

4. Q & A

Q: For years, I suffered with the embarrassing problem of body odor. No matter what deodorant I tried, I still seemed to, well, stink. Then one day, I read about the many benefits of tea tree oil and decided to see if it could help me. After I showered, I dabbed a little tea tree oil under my arms, waited for it to dry, and then applied my regular deodorant over the top. It worked from day one - even my spouse commented on it. Have you heard of tea tree oil as a remedy for problematic body odor? -A.J.

A: Hi A.J., When you sweat, the apocrine glands in the armpits release waste products, fats, and other toxins from the body. When these substances interact with bacteria on your skin, body odor results. Tea tree oil, which has demonstrated antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, would likely kill off these bacteria, resolving the unpleasant odor. I imagine it may sting a bit on just-shaved areas, but other than that, it sounds intriguing and worth a shot. If you have allergies or other skin sensitivities, I suggest testing tea tree oil on a small area 24 hours prior to widespread application, just to be on the safe side.


Those are the facts from Google.


Would like to share my OWN expirience!

1. I've been using it for a week now.

2. Yes, it does sting a bit. Just a bit, like putting Minyak Cap Kapak under your armpit. But, it doesn't sting really badly. I can manage with the sting pretty well.

3. Less colour under my arm. Really! No darken skin like usual. I SO LOVE IT.

4. I use it twice a day after shower. Wake up smells better. And towards the evening for my evening shower, it still smells nice! 

5. No deodorant or anything whatsoever on the top!

6. It cost me RM15 per bottle. Let see how long it will last. 


Ok dah tu je. Bai.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman