Story to Tell..

Hmm.. Life is tough i figured when things goes by beyond my control... I couldn't handle some of the things.. I'm not superwoman or bionic woman.. Yet i know somebody who is, but i'm just not them and i can't be like them.. I tried and tried but failed to be binoc or biowon -which is bionic woman..So what i can do is helplessly cried and cried.. I know is not good and hopeless but that is all i can do.........I have 24 hours a day 60 minutes per hour and 60 seconds per minute like everyone else..I got 2 hands and 2 legs, all in one body...I can go i place at a time...I can do 1 thing at a time...Everything needs to be finished and need to perfectly done...Everyone need to be cherish and need to be entertained...I can't do all?! Everyone need to take their turn....
 
But life does go very fast and time run so fast i can barely finish up everything..That laundry need to be folded..That dishes need to be washed....The floor not swept yet...The died lizard not cleaned yet, euuwwwwwww!!!..Yet the baby need to be fed need to be bathed need to get him to sleep....Yet the baby's father need to be fed too...Huwaaaarghhh....But i had fun doing it...But sometimes i really felt down when i can't fullfill all their needs........I'm really sorry..It is not i dont want to..I just don't have time to do it....
 
Phewww.......what a tiring weekends....But i still can wake up very energetic and fresh this morning....i had a good sleep since the baby was very tired during the day..He refused to sleep!! Bayangkan mcm mana ibu dia nk buat kerja? Hehehehehe........
 
Alamak...tgh taip2 pening plak....sbb arini tak bwk spek mata..pstu taip2 sini wt paperwork lg..pening2....

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Use Tea Tree Oil To Combat Body Odor