Lets Talk About Love...

I dont know why la today i'm in the mood of love..hehe.. I feel like writting a poems ke, or any other love wardings stuff, but i dont have time for that, so i just write it down simply like this. Today is my last day at my current office, PRADONET. Good Bye pradonet. hehe.. But i dont want to talk about that good bye stuff today...even though there will be no other suitable time to for it...but today i'm feeling a little love...hehehehe...so i want to talk about love......

I'm not trying to be POYO, because like i'm the only person on earth being IN LOVE..But i just want to share my feelings. I admit that, a lot of people is feeling it too, maybe they had even more wonderful feeling than me. But i just had the urge of talking about it today, if anyone would want to share their feelings too, you are sooo not welcome, get your own blog, write it down there, get a life!! Haha..just kidding.....but if anyone would want to share it here, u are most welcome....I'd like to talk about it with u...we love each other, dont we? [situt, stop being creepy!!] ...hehe..And i suppose, i dont have to TRY to be POYO, because i'm a natural POYO...hehe....

Love is like a makan...you need to have everyday...i could not imagine myself without the feeling....at least, i have LOVE from my parents, my siblings, my friends....That is enough for me...but that's not the feeling i'm having right now...hehehe....

I never realise that one day, i could be in love too...i had tried once to force myself to be in love...even though i know i'm not ready for it at that time...and i had crushed myself to it......and i knew it from that day, that love isnt so easy....i'm hurted...i cried....i'm scared...and it is haunting me like forever....and until today, i couldnt let myself to face that person..the first person that claimed to my face...he is in love with me........but he is gone now......i never see him since our break up...but he did leave a scar inside me.....while writting about him...i can still feel the hurt inside me...wrenching.....but not as painfull as before......before is approximately 4 to 5 years ago...it's been a long time...i can hardly remember his face....also...i cant remember how we start......but i remember it very well...how we end it......huhuhuhu.....

my current love...is almost 3 years now....but we've been friends, 1/2 a year more than that.....so i started to know him.....after 1/2 to 1 year after my breakdown...yes...it is a breakdown...i did fell...and i couldnt see where mylife go....i bring my body...but i dont know where my soul is......1/2 to 1 year of mylife...i cant barely feel life is there...i;m breathing.....but not quite alive.......it is so saddened.......all i can think is...i've been giving my 100% to the previouse guy....and i've been hoping to be with him for the rest of mylife........but all we can do is nothing....nothing at all....the relationship couldnt go far........

so i met this new love.....i wasnt really in love with him at all......but one thing he is so special is....he made me laugh....to the limit.....i can actually believe...i am still alive.....i still have life ahead........actually a lot of people can make me laugh that time...it was a wonderful time...surrounded by friends....who were enjoying life so much...but this guy...he is so special...he make me see life...i'm not just feeling it...but i see he was (and still) doing it to me....

though..he never ask about my past love....he never did actually know my state of mind that time....but he is still so special to me......

One day, he asked me to be his special girl....and i doubt my answer....i said no....but i doubt it.....i dont know if i can be his lover.......i'm afraid of another crush.....or breakdown.....because time seems to be moving so fast....one moment i met him....another..we were talking...enjoying our chat...talking about almost anything........and another moment....he is already proposing me......i dont know if i like him too...but i do feel so much alive with him........i realize it now, that i was so much in love with him from the beginning..i just dont want to admit it..

boringg......!! isnt it? but it is not boring to me a all.....:p

my ex..suddently called me....why? of course i dont know...he is the one trashing me without any reason....stupid...i know...haha....but he is too late.....my ego said that time.....and so...i made a vast move....i accept this new guy to mylife.....

at this stage...i was not in love at all...i hurted his feelings a lot...he was just a tools for me to feel relax.....so that i will become alive....not having to think about my ex as often anymore.....he ask me to do a lot a favours that i denied.....even i never ask him to pay for my makan....but i split the bills...u pay yours...i pay mine......muahahaha.....on the other hand....we were a coupled...but live a separate life..totally separate.....

he had once asked me...whether i need a flower..because he want to give to me......but i said...nahh...i dont need flower from you...i want something else and only you can give it to me.....

and now....for my own foolish thoughts...actions...he will never give me flowers...spell it right ..in my dream...haha....but i suppose..that is not the most important thing in love life..isnt it?

and now...we're moving on......and i'm feeling something different...so different than what i'm feeling previousely......it's something else...it is not just because i am enganged with him.....but it;s something else which i dont know how to explain.....he wouldnt know how much he mean to me now.....i think...he knows...but he never actually give it a seriouse thought....i almost feel that i cant be....i cant be as alive as today...with out him.............i dont what would happen if god take him away....:'(............

i'm loosing it...the feeling just keep flowing......i dont know which...or what to type in......because it is flowing very fast.....sometimes deep.......but all i know is....i love him.......it is so different than my first love.......on my day time...i will whisper his name in my heart......on my night time...i will whisper his name in my heart..he is everywhere...all around me...........the feeling is like hugging me......and i dont want it to let go....i want to be inside the hug, forever..

that is all i got to say now.......the feeling just keep flowing....and my typing cant keep up the pace....so i;m signing off by now....take care....;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan