It's Tuesday...

I was babbling to myself just now. I had my period already? Is it a sign that my reproductive health is on the go? Means i'm gonna start 'family planning'?? Oh What date is today? Ya ya. Shud start it right away.....
 
How do i know it's period? 1st, i got a mild period pain, which i often have when i'm having my period. 2ndly, the blood stains is red instead of brownish. And it is growing to be blood flow, not stains anymore. It is definately a period! My gynae also ask me, Did you have your period already? And so, to tell me, that i'm gonna have my period soon! My uterus is fine when he scan. It gets small, although my tummy didn't. Huhuhuhu. But it shud if i have my regular diets, which i won't. Maybe after puasa i'll be fine? A positive thinking to lead a positive effect. Ahahahaha. Berangan la ko siti... huhuhuhu.....
 
Last night i was planning to do an abdominal exercise, but Hafiy's didn't sleep until midnight. Even his dad couldn't sleep and help mama to put him to sleep. Until late night, he was able to sleep. Don't know why and what happened? But luckily the best part is, he sleeps until subuh prayer. When he woke me up, Hubby also woke up and went for his subuh prayer. Best kn kalu tiap2 mlm mcm ni? But a baby always a baby. You never know what you gonna get in the middle of the night. Huhuhu. Yela mana nk tau kot die kembung ke, nk main ke. Haaa Hafiy mcm tu sbb die dh pandai nk main. Huhuhu. Before this after done with his milky, diaper's change, he was able to sleep on his own. Tp tu la, mama asek dokong je, sekarang die taknak letak. Huhuhu...
 
And guess what? He is not sleeping now. He was playing along in his playpen. Wait until his passed his sleeping time, he will shout and shout until mama yg penat. He won't get tired. Tp tu la. Bila dh tired, he'll sleep soundly until pass 4hours. Not good eh? Kalu siang aku kejutkanlah. Tp kalau malam aku tak set jam sbb ntah. Heehhehehe. But he seems ok with that, Means bila die dh tdo lama, die bgn tuh, nnti smpai sakit2 breast kene isap. Huhuhuhuhu.........
 
And he was far different from his elder brother, he didn't berak byk2 kali. Mcm ada timing2 dia la. Mcm Firdaus dlu mlm pn berak smpai 5 kali. Mgkin perut dia tak sedap kot. Right until he was big, the bilangan berak tu berkurangkan secara menegak. But hafiy malam2 so far paling byk pn mama kene tuka 1 or 2 times. Lg 1 different. Hafiy is a dark baby. Gelap. Compare to abg firdaus, he was fairer. Like me. So Hafiy is definately following his abah. Muahahaha. Kejap abah kejap dad. Lantak la situ....
 
Ok la tu je kot. Hafiy pn dh mula tuka pitching tuh. Kejap lagi meletop la perang. Heheheheheh
 
Hafiy has starts to become a

--
Regards,
Siti Fatimah Khairiah M Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan