Life Just Gets Funnier Everytime

This morning i woke up, there's tears on my eyes. I dont know why, i just need to cry. I dont know what i'm sad about but i just need to be sad. I think of something i never want to be thinking of. Am i breaking it, or it just breaking apart. I know that nobody will understand how i feel, how i want it to be. I know there's someone out there will listen, but i just could not bare it anymore. I could not control myself agaisnt it anymore. I can just let it be and let it out. But still, the sadness is still here and i dont know how to make it go away. Am i just rythming or babbling? I dont know. Will today make me feel better? Will there be a better day? Should i the person to make my day a better day? Should i the person to have the answer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Tioman

Azizah Mahzan